Sponsor Spouse Canada


Did you recently graduate from High School outside Canada? Or maybe recently completed a program of study? Do you wish to Study Inside Canada? If so, you need a Study Visa, Student Permit, or Student Visa — they all mean the same and fall under the same application. Some factors used to determine eligibility include:

  • Your age
  • English scores: IELTS or CELPIP
  • Gaps in studies

You can greatly increase your chances of getting your study permit approved if you have favorable documents on the above 3 factors, thereby eliminating common study permit refusal reasons. Some common study permit refusal reasons include:

  • Insufficient funds
  • Studies within Canada not in line with studies abroad
  • Unsatisfactory ties to your home country are strong

As with the visitor visa, it’s beneficial if you have a close family member living in Canada. A brother, sister, uncle, or aunt living in Canada and who is willing to support your study permit application significantly increases your chances of approval. Moreover, having someone within Canada who can be of help in your time of need assures the Canada Immigration Officers that you can have a successful study in Canada. Also, any gaps in studies must be explained with genuine reasons. The wider the gap, the greater the explanation. Contact us now and we will be happy to discuss the options available to you!

Most studies within Canada allow for spouse’s work permit and/or children’s study permit along or after the original application. Moreover, after completing your studies in Canada, students are able to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit that allows them to work in Canada. After working with an employer in Canada for a period of time, you can apply for Permanent Residency within Canada. Contact us to discuss your eligibility for Express Entry or BC PNP programs for PR inside Canada!


Are you a recent high school graduate from outside Canada or completed another program of study? Explore the opportunities to study within Canada. Whether you refer to it as a Study Visa, Student Permit, or Student Visa, they all fall under the same application. Delve into further details to enhance your understanding of the process. Unlock your educational possibilities in Canada with valuable insights. Learn more.

Are you inside Canada working? Student with PGWP? Temporary Foreign Worker with LMIA? Then you may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence. There are 2 categories in Express Entry: Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class. Both categories require you to take an English Exam and have different English requirements. Learn more.

Are you inside Canada working? Student with PGWP? Temporary Foreign Worker with LMIA? British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program has several pathways to apply for Permanent Residence. These include: International Graduate (Skilled Immigration or Express Entry), Entry Level and Semi Skilled, Skilled Worker (Skilled Immigration or Express Entry). Learn more.

Do you want to visit Canada? Temporary Resident Visa, Tourist Visa, Family Visa or Parents Visit Visa all mean the same and fall under the same application. Learn more.

Are you a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and your significant other is not? Do you want to sponsor your significant other to come to Canada? There are two types of applications: Inside or Outside Canada. All are part of Family Class Immigration. Learn more.

Do you have a high net worth with business ownership or management experience? Entrepreneur Immigration, Business Immigration or Investor Immigration means buying a business within Canada for Permanent Residency. Learn more.

Do you have a positive LMIA? Or, are you a student recently completed studies? Or are you working/studying and want your spouse to have a work permit? Post Grad Work Permit, Work Visa, Spousal Work Permit, LMIA Work Permit, Spouse Work Permit all are different kinds of work permits. Learn more.

Have you successfully completed a Caregiver program abroad? Or do you have paid work experience taking care of elderly abroad? Children abroad? Then you may qualify to be work as Caregiver in Canada. Home Child Care Provider take care of Children and most Home Support Worker take care of elderly. Learn more.

Are you an employer wanting to hire a candidate from abroad? Does your business need employees and you can’t find them? Or, are you looking for an employer to support you for PR? Learn more.